The 20070910 is a high-quality, innovative cooking product by Masterbuilt, featuring an external body made of steel with a powder coating and four smoking racks for added space and amplitude. It is the new standard in digital smokers, allowing more than enough space for turkey, sausage, ham, chicken, jerky, fish, pork, vegetables… and much more.
Thermostatically controlled for perfect precision of temperature, it features a fully digital top control panel and also a digital timer conveniently equipped with an auto shut-off functionality.
The Masterbuilt 20070910 is ideally suited for anyone who enjoys delicious, homemade meals in the Company of friends and family. The simplicity of design, usability, precision, control and efficiency guarantee a pleasant cooking experience for everyone.
The characteristic smoky flavor that this excellent digital smoker gives is instantly recognizable, and always wonderful!
Click Here To Read Full Customer Reviews!
- The Masterbuilt 20070910 features a cooking space of 730 square inches, as well as four racks coated with chrome and an 800-watt heating element.
- Simple to use, push-button digital temperature control and timer.
- A fully precise thermostat that allows perfectly even cooking from 100 degrees up to 275 degrees.
- Very useful wood tray for side-loading.
- A removable drip pan.
- Top air damper.
The Masterbuilt 20070910 is a remarkably easy to use, simple and elegant product. Ideally suited for all levels, from beginners to experienced users, this cutting-edge digital smoker is setting a new standard in usability. The extremely intuitive and precise top control panel allows the user to adjust with great precision exactly the wanted temperature, timing and smoke.
The removable water pan is great for adding juice, vinegar or any beverage to further enhance the already great results, plus the possibility of adding more moisture if so desired. Also, the air damper can be used to decrease the levels of smoke within the smoker, and that way a softer flavor can be accomplished very easily and with total control over the entire process.
Last but not least, the removable drip tray at the bottom of the smoker is a fantastic and very practical addition, allowing to catch all drippings efficiently, which is ideal for sauce or gravy… while at the same time, making cleanup a breeze. It may be worth mentioning the fact that the Masterbuilt 20070910 is not equipped with a remote control feature, instead of focusing all the control functionality upon its top panel. It has no meat probe, and it has no wheels or handles on it for transport.
What’s So Great About The Masterbuilt 20070910?
- The digital thermometer allows great precision in controlling the temperature inside the smoker, allowing the user to focus on filling the wooden tray and preparing the content.
- The extra-wide capacity of all four of the smoking racks can fit ample amounts of any number of different meats, chicken, salmon, etc.
- It has great insulation, making it virtually indifferent to the outside temperature.
- Being digital and electronic, it is much more economical because it requires a lot less expense in wood and/or charcoal to generate the smoke, compared to other more traditional systems.
What’s Not So Great About The Masterbuilt 20070910?
- It is rather large and can be somewhat difficult to transport around.
- The range of selectable temperatures is limited in scope.
- Obviously, it has to be constantly plugged into an outlet.
Is This A Great Purchase?
Quite simply, yes. The Masterbuilt 20070910 is most definitely the new standard-bearer when it comes to cutting edge digital smokers. It is great for anyone and everyone… and who doesn’t enjoy great, home-made food? The Masterbuilt also comes with Customer Support that is second to none, so the user is never alone with their product.