Gas grills are in a position to provide you with the opportunity to prepare the best barbecues that you can ever think of. However, it is important to make sure that you are using the top quality gas grills to get the job done at all times. That’s where we thought of sharing a list of 10 of the most outstanding gas grills that are available for purchase in the market, along with a comprehensive buyer’s guide on how to pick the best one out of them.
Review of the 10 Best 4 Burner Gas Grill Reviews for 2020
Blackstone 1554 Station-4-burner-Propane Fueled
This is a propane fueled gas grill available for your purchase. The best thing you will notice in this grill is that it comes with a top flat design. Therefore, you can go for a perfect outdoor barbecue session without any difficulties. The Blackstone 1554 Station-4-burner-Propane Fueled comes along with four different burners, which you can control independently.2.
Weber 7170001 Summit S-470 4-Burner
The Weber 7170001 Summit S-470 4-Burner is recommended for the people with commercial use. However, you will be able to use it for residential use as well. You can get a durable construction out of this product, which is made out of stainless steel. On the other hand, you can also get some amazing features with it, such as four different burners with convenient controls.3.
Bull Outdoor Products 26038 Liquid Propane
The Bull Outdoor Products 26038 Liquid Propane is an outdoor gas grill available for purchase. Due to the design that is optimized for outdoor use, you will be able to find a quality exterior finishing in it. It has an eye-catching design as well. The medium sized construction of this gas grill will provide you with the chance to store it with ease around the house.4.
Weber Summit S-670 LP Gas Grills, 7370001
The Weber Summit S-670 LP Gas Grill comes along with all the features that a signature gas grill should possess. Therefore, you will love to use this gas grill and experience the convenience that comes along with it as well. On the other hand, this gas grill comes with a durable construction as well. You can use it for many years.
Monument Grills 17842 Stainless Gas Grills
In the Monument Grills 17842 Stainless Steel gas grill, you can discover many impressive features. For example, the LED control panel will help you to take better control over what you are grilling with the help of it. The overall heat distribution is even and fast as well.
Broil King 957887 Imperial XLS Gas Grills
Broil King 957887 Imperial XLS Gas Grill is a propane gas grill. You can get a signature design with the help of this gas grill. This is the biggest gas grill that we review in this article as well. Therefore, you can secure a fantastic barbecue experience with it.
Char-Broil Signature TRU-Infrared 325
Char-Broil Signature TRU-Infrared 325 is another perfect example for a medium-sized gas grill. This is quite popular among people because of the affordable price tag. It can also provide a classic look and feel to your kitchen. You will be able to operate this gas grill with liquid propane. It will cater all your expectations and there is no need to keep any second thoughts in mind about functionality.
Weber 45010001 Spirit II E-310 3-Burner Liquid
You can get a durable construction out of the Weber 45010001 Spirit II E-310 3-Burner. Therefore, you can get the most for the amount you are spending on it and use it for a long time period. You can make sure that all the fundamental features that should be available in a gas grill are present in this product. You can purchase it for an affordable price as well.Check Price
Cuisinart CGG-200B All Foods Tabletop Gas Grills
The exterior of Cuisinart CGG-200B All Foods Tabletop Gas Grill looks classy. If you want to complement your living space with a classic looking gas grill, Cuisinart CGG-200B All Foods Tabletop Gas Grill will be a good option to purchase. Another great thing about this gas grill is its lightweight design.Check Price
Dyna-Glo DGB390SNP-D Smart Space Living
Dyna-Glo DGB390SNP-D Smart Space Living can deliver an impressive operational experience to you. You will not get disappointed with the money that you are spending to buy this product. You can get an electronic pulse ignition system in this product, which can help you to make your life easy while using it.Check Price
While keeping an eye on the gas grills, make sure that you follow this buyer’s guide as well. It will help you to locate the best product in the market, which matches with your requirements.
Flow of air
Flow of air inside the grill can contribute a lot towards the performance and cooking experience that you can get at the end of the day. Therefore, you need to make sure that the gas grill you purchase come along with a better flow of air. Then you don’t need to worry too much about the operational experience that it can deliver to you.
Grill size and the shape
You shouldn’t ignore the grill size and shape when you are purchasing a one. That’s because it can help you to get assistance with the specific grilling requirements that you have. On the other hand, you will also be able to go ahead with slow cooking experiences as well.
Ease of cleaning
The coal bed should be easily accessible. Then you will be able to clean it with ease. If you can clean the grill on a regular basis, you will be able to make sure that you are using the product for a long period of time. That’s because you are reducing the overall wear and tear of the product.
It is better if you can buy a product that comes with adjustable grates. Then you will be able to adjust them according to your cooking experience and make sure that you get a solid cooking experience at the end of the day.
How to Clean an Outdoor Gas Grill
Method 1 of 2: After Each Use – Light Cleaning
Rather than treating this as a difficult chore, try to see it in the same light as washing the dishes after a meal. The regular after-use clean only needs to be a light clean, to remove any build-up and to keep things clean.
- Start simply. It may be enough to use the residual heat after cooking to clean your barbecue. Spray vegetable oil over the cooking grate and scrape with a barbecue spatula or wire brush. Wipe down with paper towels. If this seems to have cleaned the grate enough, you’re done. If not, proceed to the next step.
- Use the clean setting to preheat your grill. However, do not be mislead—while this setting will burn up the things that have fallen down into the grill, it doesn’t really clean the grill. It does help to loosen up stuck-on food to make cleaning easier, but you must be able to clean while it’s still warm (but obviously not too hot). This clean setting can take a from half an hour to a few hours to work, so try to do this when you have time to come back to it while it’s still warm enough.
- You can also use the residual heat from cooking as a “cleaning” effect, provided you’re cleaning it fairly much straight away after it cools down enough.
- Disconnect the gas. This is a safety precaution, just in case. Put on some disposable gloves to protect your hands.
- Lift up the cooking grates when they’re cool enough to handle. Use a sturdy wire brush to remove all grease and food particles. (To clean the grates well, see the section below on heavier cleaning.)
- Clean the barrier above the burners. This refers to the area where the barbecue contains lava rock, briquettes, or some sort of metal plate. Wear disposable gloves and pick off any noticeable pieces of food, or use the wire brush to loosen burnt-on food first.
- Wipe down with a cleaning rag. Keep a rag especially for using with the barbecue (toss in the machine to wash with other very dirty fabrics). Use the rag to wipe down the barrier and the cooking grates and remove anything left stuck on that the brush didn’t remove. Let dry and inspect to see whether it’s ready for use again.
- Some people prefer using paper towels, as these can be disposed of.
Method 2 of 2: At the Beginning and End of Barbecue Season
- Disconnect the gas. Again, safety always comes first.
- Lift out grill parts layer by layer. Inspect the burners thoroughly. To ensure even cooking, remove any blockages. If you cannot do this effectively, replace the burners.
- If you’re not sure if there are problems with the burners, it can be a safer option to take the barbecue to the retailer to ask for help.
- Clean the lava rock/briquettes or metal plates of the barbecue. Use the wire brush to clean off any food particles and burnt-on pieces. Use this opportunity to clean the hard-to-reach spots that you may have missed during simpler cleans.
- If the food is stuck on the solid fuel, replace the lava/briquettes or metal plates. If you don’t do this, future cooking risks creating foul smelling smoke that will spoil the taste of the food being barbecued.
- Clean the cooking grate with soapy water. To clean really well (when there is a crusty build-up):
- Use a wire brush to remove all loose and charred food pieces. Score and scratch the surface with the wire brush. It doesn’t have to be perfectly clean.
- Place the cooking grid in a garbage bag or a large sealable plastic container.
- Add 6-8 ounces of ammonia.
- Close the garbage bag or container tightly. Let sit overnight (about 12 hours). Keep out of reach of children and pets—-placing it somewhere high outdoors, such as in the garden shed, is a good way to keep it out of the way.
- Remove the grate from the container or bag the next day. Do this in a well-ventilated area, as the ammonia fumes will be emitted at the same time you open the bag or container.
- Use the wire brush again. This time, all remaining pieces of food should come off with absolute ease.
- Rinse with water before using.
- Oil the grate. If the cooking grate is cast iron, it will benefit from being oiled with a suitable vegetable oil. This will deter rust and keep the grate in good condition. Otherwise, follow the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Paint the grill if it is peeling or showing signs of rust—-ask for appropriate food-safe paint at the hardware store. If it’s in fine condition already, simply give it a good soapy wash followed by a polish, so that all dirt, grime and grease is removed and it’s left looking great.
- Put all the grill parts back in. Check that all connections are good and turn it on. Before using again, be sure to let the grill heat completely to burn off any soapy residue.